Lake Mburo Camping Safari 3 Days
Day 1: Kampala - Lake Mburo National Park
The Lake Mburo Camping Safari 3 Days tour guide, we will pick you from your accommodation establishment and then drive to Lake Mburo National Park with a stop over at Mpambire to watch drums being made using old traditional methods. We shall have another stop over at the Equator en-route for photography and later drive to Lake Mburo national park. After having lunch you will take a game drive along the lakeside track, which will enable you see water plants and animals. Through the wilderness of the Kigambira loop trail you will get an opportunity to see a number of bushbucks and bush duikers. Camp at Wilderness Campsites/Rwonyo Rest Camp
Day 2: Lake Mburo National Park
After breakfast take a game drive through the Kazuma track which passes through wooded grassland-black-bellied bustards. The fascinating scenery of the Kazuma hill-gives a real exposure and exploration of Lake Mburo National Park. Along this tail you will also be able to see all the five lakes within the park and rolling hills. After lunch go for a 2 hour boat ride on Lake Mburo. Different animals and birds can be seen while on the boat ride. These include crocodiles, hippopotami as well as water birds lunch as pelicans,black crake, Heron.Night camping at Wilderness Campsites/Rwonyo rest camp
Day 3: Lake Mburo - Kampala
After breakfast we shall go for a guided nature walk through the park. A walk to the salt lick area offers you a chance to see at least four different species of animals at any one time as they lick the salty soil. After lunch return to Kampala.
The above safari includes :
- All meals and excursions as per the itinerary.
- Park entrance fees in the Game Reserves and National Parks.
- All road transportation and Game drives using custom-made Safari minivan complete with pop-up roof for enhanced game viewing and photography.
- Full board accommodation on Safari.
- Experienced English speaking driver-guides.
The above safari excludes :
- All flights.
- Additional sightseeing or deviation from the itinerary.
- All items of a personal nature such as tobacco, laundry, phone calls, tips and drinks/beverages.
- Extra meals.
- Any other items not mentioned above.
- Medical/Travel Insurance.