Ssese Island Camping Holiday 3 Days
Day 1: Kampala - Bukakata - Bugala Island
Ssese island camping holiday 3 days. After briefing, transfer to Bukakata and cross to Bugala Island by ferry. Relaxation at the second largest island in Lake Victoria. Dinner and Overnight stay at Banda Islands Camp / Hornbill Beach / Ssese Islands Beach hotel
Day 2: Ssesse Island Tour
After early morning breakfast go for a nature walk in the forest. Have a boat ride on which you will be able to visit and admire the natural beauty of the Island. Go fishing if interested. Camp at the forest to have an experience of the nights out in the wilderness. Dinner and overnight Ssese Islands forest camp.
Day 3: Transfer to Kampala
After early breakfast depart to Kampala with packed lunch arriving around in the evening. NB: Ssesse islands can be accessed by either using ferry services or a motor boat that is taken from Bukakata landing site found on the shores of Lake Victoria.
The above safari includes :
- All meals and excursions as per the itinerary.
- Park entrance fees in the Game Reserves and National Parks.
- All road transportation and Game drives using custom-made Safari minivan complete with pop-up roof for enhanced game viewing and photography.
- Full board accommodation on Safari.
- Experienced English speaking driver-guides.
The above safari excludes :
- All flights.
- Additional sightseeing or deviation from the itinerary.
- All items of a personal nature such as tobacco, laundry, phone calls, tips and drinks/beverages.
- Extra meals.
- Any other items not mentioned above.
- Medical/Travel Insurance.