4 Days Amboseli, Tsavo East and West Kenya Budget Camping Safari
Day 1: Nairobi - Amboseli National Park
This 4 days Amboseli, Tsavo East and West Kenya budget camping safari starts at the airport. After arrival met at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport briefed by a African Ark Safaris guide and drive across Masai Country which is enlightened by the sight of the proud warriors and wildlife scattered across the plains, often in cross proximity to domestic stock. Amboseli National Park is reached in time for Lunch and later proceed for evening game drive which enables you to explore this wonderful park set so picture sequel to the foot of Africa's highest mountain Kilimanjaro. Dinner and overnight at the campsite.
Day 2: Amboseli National Park
Full Day in Amboseli with game drives at 0630 hrs and 1600 hrs. Amboseli National Park, at the foot of Africa's highest mountain, Kilimanjaro, is one of Kenya's most popular national parks. It lies 150 miles south-east of Nairobi, very close to the Tanzania border. The snow-capped peak of Mount Kilimanjaro rising above the clouds dominates every aspect of Amboseli. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and overnight at the campsite.
Day 3: Amboseli - Tsavo West National Park
After breakfast depart Amboseli and drive to Tsavo West National Park with a game drive en route to arrive for lunch. Visit to Mzima Springs where thousands of gallons of water flow every day from the nearby volcano. Hippos, Fish and Crocodiles can be viewed from a sunken underwater observatory Tank. Enjoy a Game drive at 1600hrs. Dinner and overnight at the Campsite.
Day 4: Tsavo West - Nairobi - Departure
After breakfast, return to Nairobi arriving in the early afternoon and depending on your flight departure time, you will be transferred to the airport to catch your flight back home.
The above safari includes :
- All meals and excursions as per the itinerary.
- Park entrance fees in the Game Reserves and National Parks.
- All road transportation and Game drives using custom-made Safari minivan complete with pop-up roof for enhanced game viewing and photography.
- Full board accommodation on Safari.
- Experienced English speaking driver-guides.
The above safari excludes :
- All flights.
- Additional sightseeing or deviation from the itinerary.
- All items of a personal nature such as tobacco, laundry, phone calls, tips and drinks/beverages.
- Extra meals.
- Any other items not mentioned above.
- Medical/Travel Insurance.