Lake Victoria Fishing and Crocodile Hunting Safari 4 Days
Day 1: Nairobi - Kisumu
Lake Victoria Ffishing and crocodile hunting safari 4 Days. Leave Nairobi for Kit Mikaye via Kisumu. Kit Mikaye according to the Luo legendary story is the rock where Mikaye the (mother of the Luo tribe) sheltered herself after along journey. In the evening visit the famous rock on the surrounding village , dinner and overnight at Kit -Mikaye.
Day 2: Kit Mikaye - Ndere Island National Park
After breakfast trek to the lake shore then catch a boat to Ndere Island National park. According to Luo legendary story Ndere (meeting place) is where Mikaye the mother of the Luo rested after along journey down the Nile to the Lake Victoria before reaching her home Kit- Mikaye. The day is spent in search of the lake's largest crocodiles, monitor lizards, birds, water antelopes etc. Enjoy fishing in the evening and taste your catch for dinner overnight.
Day 3: Kaloka - Kisumu - Kakamega
Leave Kaloka by boat or by road to Kisumu then proceed to Kakamega forest. Spend the evening exploring the famous tropical forest looking for colobus monkeys many types of reptiles and birds.
Day 4: Kakamega - Nairobi
In the morning explore the forest and then transfer back to Nairobi.
The above safari includes :
- All meals and excursions as per the itinerary.
- Park entrance fees in the Game Reserves and National Parks.
- All road transportation and Game drives using custom-made Safari minivan complete with pop-up roof for enhanced game viewing and photography.
- Full board accommodation on Safari.
- Experienced English speaking driver-guides.
The above safari excludes :
- All flights.
- Additional sightseeing or deviation from the itinerary.
- All items of a personal nature such as tobacco, laundry, phone calls, tips and drinks/beverages.
- Extra meals.
- Any other items not mentioned above.
- Medical/Travel Insurance.