Lake Manyara, Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater 5 Days
Day 1: Nairobi - Lake Manyara
The 5 days Tanzania safaris takes you to Lake Manyara, Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater starting from Nairobi Kenya. We Leave Nairobi early in the morning and drive south to Namanga, which is a border town of Kenya and Tanzania. After lunch in Arusha, continue to Lake Manyara. Dinner and overnight at the Campsite.
Day 2: Lake Manyara - Ngorongoro
After breakfast depart Lake Manyara for Ngorongorc conservation area , descend into the crater floor 2,000 feet with picnic lunches for full day game viewing. dinner and overnight at your camp.
Day 3: Ngorongoro - Serengeti
Breakfast at Ngorongoro and depart for Lake Manyara. Lunch enroute. Afternoon game viewing drive at Lake Manyara Nation Park, famous for its climbing Lions. Dinner and overnight at the campsite.After breakfast, proceeds to Serengeti National Park via Olduvai Gorges where remains of man's early ancestors Zinjanthropus are found with game drive enroute. Dinner and overnight at the camp.
Day 4: Serengeti
Full day game viewing in Serengeti Park. All meals and overnight at your camp.
Day 5: Departure
After breakfast drive to Arusha for lunch. Afternoon drop at the Airport for your onward flight back home.
The above safari includes :
- All meals and excursions as per the itinerary.
- Park entrance fees in the Game Reserves and National Parks.
- All road transportation and Game drives using custom-made Safari minivan complete with pop-up roof for enhanced game viewing and photography.
- Full board accommodation on Safari.
- Experienced English speaking driver-guides.
The above safari excludes :
- All flights.
- Additional sightseeing or deviation from the itinerary.
- All items of a personal nature such as tobacco, laundry, phone calls, tips and drinks/beverages.
- Extra meals.
- Any other items not mentioned above.
- Medical/Travel Insurance.