Best of Tanzania Under Canvas 6 Days
Day 1: Nairobi - Lake Manyara
Best of Tanzania under vanvas 6 days safari from Nairobi Kenya to Tnaznia. Leave Nairobi early in the morning and drive south to Namanga, which is a border town of Kenya and Tanzania. After lunch in Arusha, continue to Lake Manyara, where you spend the night at the Campsite.
Day 2: Lake Manyara - Serengeti
After breakfast, continue to the vast Serengeti Savannah. Afternoon spent game viewing. Dinner and overnight at the Campsite.
Day 3: Serengeti
Spend full day in Serengeti with both morning and the afternoon game drives. All meals and overnight at the Campsite.
Day 4: Serengeti - Ngorongoro Crater
After breakfast, continue to Ngorongoro Conservation area via the Pre-historic site of Ol Duvai Gorge. You campsite is set on the rim of the Ngorongoro Crater with a magnificent view of the caldera stretching away below your feet. Dinner and overnight at the Campsite.
Day 5: Ngorongoro Crater
Spend a full day exploring the crater floor. At noon when the animals seek shade and rest, it is time to stop for a picnic lunch and a time to relax for a while. Return to the Campsite for dinner and overnight.
Day 6: Ngorongoro - Arusha - Nairobi
After breakfast relax at the campsite later depart for Arusha for lunch and your onward transfer to Nairobi via Namanga border town for immigration formalities, arriving in the evening.
The above safari includes :
- All meals and excursions as per the itinerary.
- Park entrance fees in the Game Reserves and National Parks.
- All road transportation and Game drives using custom-made Safari minivan complete with pop-up roof for enhanced game viewing and photography.
- Full board accommodation on Safari.
- Experienced English speaking driver-guides.
The above safari excludes :
- All flights.
- Additional sightseeing or deviation from the itinerary.
- All items of a personal nature such as tobacco, laundry, phone calls, tips and drinks/beverages.
- Extra meals.
- Any other items not mentioned above.
- Medical/Travel Insurance.