luxury lodge road safari to the aberdares,Lake baringo,Lake
NAkuru and Masai mara unveiling the magical of a Kenya
A kenya road safari hoiday offering
luxury accomodation in Kenya Lodges unveilling the Magical
of Kenya on safari for 11 days
days safari holiday in Kenya to Aberdares>Samburu>Mount
Kenya>Lake Baringo>Lake Nakuru>Maasai Mara
Day 1: Nairobi - The Stanley Hotel Bed & Breakfast:
- Upon arrival in Nairobi - safari capital of the world,
you will be met and chauffeured to your hotel to unwind
2: Treelodge - Serena Mountain Lodge Full Board:
After breakfast your safari begins with a drive to renowned
Mountain lodge. Arrive in time for lunch at Mountain
Serena Lodge. Spend the afternoon viewing games from
the comforts of verandahs over looking a popular watering
hole and mineral lick.
3 & 4: Samburu Serena Safari Lodge Full Board:
We cross the Equator to the edge of the Northern Frontier
and make for semi-desert bush country to the Samburu
Game Reserve. In the afternoon we go watching crocodiles
basking on the muddy riverbanks and velvet monkeys frolicking
in the sun. The next day with morning and after game
drives we seek elephant and unique northern species
such as reticulated giraffe, beisa oryx, Grevy's Zebra
and the long-necked gerenuk.
5: Mt. Kenya Safari Club Full Board: Our destination
today is the exquisite Mount Kenya Safari Club where
a suite or intimate cottages awaits. Experience the
refinements of a privates club frequented by royalty.
Enjoy an optional excursion to Ol Pejeta Game Sanctuary
or fish at the nearby river.
6: Lake Baringo Club Full Board: A scenic drive
takes us to Nyahururu Falls where we enjoy a picnic
lunches. At our leisure we continue on to the enchantingly
beautiful Lake Baringo. Among its fun filled activities
are eying bird walks.
7: Lake Nakuru - Lion Hill Sarova Lodge Full Board:
After breakfast we travel to Thompson Falls then down
to the floor of the Rift Valley and onto Lake Nakuru
National Park. Spend the day exploring the amazing bird
life as well as rhino and leopard for which Lake Nakuru
is internationally known. The park is also home a large
colony of flamingo.
8, 9 & 10: Mara Serena Safari Lodge Full Board:
This remarkable day takes us to the land of the Maasai,
a cattle-herding people still proudly aloof from western
civilization. Our destination, the Maasai Mara, is a
magnificent park and home to Kenya's richest concentration
of wildlife. On morning and afternoon game drives the
next day we view some of Africa's largest prides of
lion, herds of zebra, antelope, buffalo, wildebeest,
giraffe, cheetah and hyena.
Maasai Mara/Nairobi - An early morning game drive
is followed by a breakfast feast. Take your time to
say Kwaheri to simba and his friends. We leave when
you're ready. In the evening we chauffeur you to the
airport and bid you bon voyage as you catch your flight
1. Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary.
2. All meals as provided in the itinerary.
3. Transportation in a chauffeur driven minivan with
pop-up roof for easy game viewing & photography.
4. Services of an English speaking tour/guide driver
5. Game viewing drives and parks entrance fees as indicated
in the itinerary.
6. All Government taxes and levies.
7. Mineral water during game drives only
8. All arrival and departure transfers
9. 24 hours stand-by contact number
10. Guaranteed window seat in the minivan
11. Two-way long range high frequency radio communication
in each minivan
12. On safari accessories in the minivan: - First-aid
kit, wildlife books, beanbags for easy photography,
binoculars, cool box and fire extinguisher
1. Domestic, international airfares and departure taxes.
2. All items of personal nature such as telephone calls,
fax, email etc.
3. Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff
and driver- guide(s)
4. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
5. Laundry services.
6. Holiday supplement over Christmas and New Year.
7. Any other item(s) not included in our itinerary.