Zanzibar Dolphin Tour
The drive from town to the South takes one hours. On your way you might get a chance to see the famous Red Colobus Monkeys of the Jozani Forest. Kizimkazi fishing village is the home of several schools of the bottle-nosed dolphins, here you are taken by boat out into the sea to view the dolphins and if lucky will be able to swim quite close to them as they are very friendly and playful, Kizimkazi is also the site of a 12th Century Mosque, the earliest evidence of Islam in East Africa.
The above safari includes :
- All meals and excursions as per the itinerary.
- Park entrance fees in the Game Reserves and National Parks.
- All road transportation and Game drives using custom-made Safari minivan complete with pop-up roof for enhanced game viewing and photography.
- Full board accommodation on Safari.
- Experienced English speaking driver-guides.
The above safari excludes :
- All flights.
- Additional sightseeing or deviation from the itinerary.
- All items of a personal nature such as tobacco, laundry, phone calls, tips and drinks/beverages.
- Extra meals.
- Any other items not mentioned above.
- Medical/Travel Insurance.