Jozani Forest Tour
Jozani Forest lies 35kms South-East of Zanzibar Town with an area of about 1,000 hectares, it is a natural forest where long ago you could find leopards and antelopes. At present it is the habitat for the Red Colobus Monkeys (Colobus badius kirkii) and the Blue Sykes Monkey. The Red Colobus monkey is one of the most endangered and rarest species in the world, they are very friendly creatures and love to be photographed and can be viewed at close quarters by the help of your guide.
You may also get a glimpse of various butterflies, birds and snakes. Other interesting features suitable for tourist in this forest include the coastal evergreen bushland, mangroove forest, saline grassland and ground water forest, though these may require longer walks to reach.
The above safari includes :
- All meals and excursions as per the itinerary.
- Park entrance fees in the Game Reserves and National Parks.
- All road transportation and Game drives using custom-made Safari minivan complete with pop-up roof for enhanced game viewing and photography.
- Full board accommodation on Safari.
- Experienced English speaking driver-guides.
The above safari excludes :
- All flights.
- Additional sightseeing or deviation from the itinerary.
- All items of a personal nature such as tobacco, laundry, phone calls, tips and drinks/beverages.
- Extra meals.
- Any other items not mentioned above.
- Medical/Travel Insurance.