and Resevations for Kilimanjaro Climbing, Safaris, Tours
in Tanzania and Kenya,Tanzania safari and Kilimanjaro
Climb: Safaris to Serengeti, Ngorongoro crater
Mount Kilimanjaro climbing where Combining an African
Mountain trek and an adventure Tanzania camping safari
or Luxury Lodge safari gives you an exiting peak adventure
toping with wildlife in some of the finest parks in
Day 1.Arrival at kilimanjaro international airport
or board Nairobi Arusha shuttle bus and met on arrival
and transferred to our hotel–Mid Class
Day 2 On Kilimanjaro Mountain
Hit the mountain to either Machame or Marangu for 6
days trekking (for all other routes, price will be adjusted
accordingly), Camping/ Huts. B.L.D.
Day 3~8 On Kilimanjaro Mountain. B.L.D.
Day 9 Descend from the mountain, transfer to Arusha–
Day 10 Arusha/Manyara
Leave Arusha for Lake Manyara, where we might have a
chance to see tree-climbing lions. Game drive to Manyara.
Camping- Standard or Luxury Accommodation– B,L,D
Day 11 Manyara/Serengeti
breakfast we drive to Serengeti, game drive in Serengeti.
Camping/ Standard or Luxury accommodation. B,L,D
Day 12 Serengeti
Full day game drive in the Serengeti. Camping/ Standard
or Luxury accommodation, B,L,D
Day 13 Serengeti/Ngorongoro
Morning game drive in Serengeti, then we will drive
to Ngorongoro with optional visit of Olduvai Gorge ($3/person)
and optional visit of Masai Village ($50/group), Camping/
Standard or Luxury Lodge. B,L.D
Day 14 Ngorongoro/Arusha
Game drive in the Ngorongoro Crater. Then later we drive
back to Arusha. Mid-Class or Luxury Hotel. B,L.
Day 15 Arusha
Arusha on your own, time to do shopping for the loved
ones before evening transfer to the airport. B.
* Arrival and departure Kilimanjaro airport transfers,
including complimentary transfers if you choose not to
be on group flights.
Free scheduled bus shuttle transfer Nairobi-Arusha-Nairobi
for those arriving/departing from Nairobi
* Accommodations as indicated based on either twin-bedded
rooms or double rooms, and mountain tents/huts.
* Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner).
* All park fees, and government taxes.
* Services of Professional English-speaking driver-
guide (or other specified other international language-speaking
guide), and skilled cook (for camping safari)
* Services of a Professional Leading Guide who is medically
trained, certified, licensed and English speaking.
* Services of English-speaking assistant guide (s) and
enough number of porters for your luggage, food, and
water, and a skilled cook.
* Dining tent on the trek (provided only when a group
is of 5 or more trekkers. If less than 5 trekkers, and
you want it to be included, we will have to charge you
* Game drives in Land Rover/Cruiser safari vehicles
equipped for luxurious game viewing and touring, with
a guarantee window seat!
* Drinking water: Treated water on the trek, and bottled
water on the safari
* Sleeping tent and mattresses
* Group max of 8 climbers on the trek, and 5 passengers
in the Jeep!
* 6 days trekking, and 5 days safari as detailed on
the above itinerary
* Items of a personal nature.
* International airfare
* Medical Equipment which can be rented well in advance
for the following costs: $250/group for hyperbaric chamber,
$210/group for an emergency Oxygen cylinder and $140/group
for a stretcher. Please note these prices include a
porter to carry the equipment.