Stone Town Tour
This trip leads you through the Mangapwani cave which is a 30minute drive from Zanzibar town, upto 1911 the cave was a secret hideout from which the slaves were illegaly led out to the sea through a secret passage and then transported by dhow after the official closure of the Slave Market in June 1873. The tour then proceeds to Nungwi in the North of Zanzibar which is an hours drive from the cave. Nungwi has crystal clear waters an excellent place for diving, snorkelling, swimming and sunbathing.
As Zanzibar is a turtle conservation area you will be able to see the natural turtle aquarium here. In this tour we also take you to a site where local villagers build dhows and boats to date using traditional tools.
The above safari includes :
- All meals and excursions as per the itinerary.
- Park entrance fees in the Game Reserves and National Parks.
- All road transportation and Game drives using custom-made Safari minivan complete with pop-up roof for enhanced game viewing and photography.
- Full board accommodation on Safari.
- Experienced English speaking driver-guides.
The above safari excludes :
- All flights.
- Additional sightseeing or deviation from the itinerary.
- All items of a personal nature such as tobacco, laundry, phone calls, tips and drinks/beverages.
- Extra meals.
- Any other items not mentioned above.
- Medical/Travel Insurance.